Meadow Pond Elementary School Resources
Lost and Found
Regular photo updates to the Current Lost and Found can be viewed by clicking the button below.
Birthday BulletiN board
Please send a printed photo of your child to Lynn Licht in the main office (through backpack mail) to have displayed on the Birthday Board. Please write child's name, DOB and teacher on the back. All photos can be sent in now and Lynn will keep them to post throughout the year.
Contact Lynn Licht at firstname.lastname@example.org with any questions.
Max's Spirit Wear
Check out the link below to see all the great MPES spirit items we have in store! To order items please send order information and payment (cash or check) through backpack mail to "PTA Spirit Wear" mailbox in the main office. Headbands are SOLD OUT. Please contact Nicole Kalish at email@example.com with any questions or when you send in a backpack mail order so she knows to check her mailbox. All checks should be made payable to Meadow Pond PTA. Your items will be delivered to you through backpack mail. Max's Spirit Wear is a Meadow Pond PTA Fundraiser - thanks for your continued support!
KLSD Parent Council is an organization consisting of parent representatives and administrators working together to advocate for the best interests of all students in the Katonah Lewisboro School District (KLSD).
2017-18 MPES Parent Representatives: Monica DiMatteo & Margaret McGuire
2017-18 Board of Education Representative:
2017-18 KLSD Administration Representatives: Andrew Selesnick & Alice Cronin
Parent Council’s mission is:
- To serve as an advisory group to the Superintendent and Administration on district-wide matters.
- To communicate and disseminate information from the Administration, Faculty and the Board of Education back to parent organization (PTA/PTO) membership.
- To provide a respectful communications forum and network between and among the District’s parent organization (PTA/PTO) leadership, the Administration and the Board of Education.
- To provide feedback on KLSD initiatives presented including budgets, capital expenditures, financial issues, educational and curricular matters.
After school activities for 2018
We are excited to announce the return of After School Activities starting 3/19! This 8-week program will run from 3/19 - 5/18. Classes will be held from 3:45pm-4:45pm.
Registration for all programs will be open from 2/26-3/1.
We will be offering:
- Creative Drama - grades K-2
- Young Rembrandts - grades 1-5
- Tennis - grades K-2 (please note price for this activity is $165)
- On Stage - grades 3-5
- A MAZE in Pottery - grades K-5
- Guitar - grades 3-5
- Brickz 4 Kidz - grades K-5
- Youngflower Yoga - grades K-5
Want more program details? Please see PDFs below. Registration form will be sent home via Backpack Mail week of Feb. 19th.
- Spring 2018 ASA Catalog (includes registration form)
Questions: Contact Veronica Skrelja at firstname.lastname@example.org